Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Pictorial Update On Prego

Well here is my dear Phoenix 19 days into her pregnancy. She looks good and does not have a baby belly at all yet....
And here is my darling Phoenix now, at 122 days into her pregnancy. She definitely has a baby belly now :)
This is a great pic for seeing her belly. She is definitely showing her pregnancy now. Phoenix is one of my 5 horses, and I love them all dearly but Pheeny and I have a very special bond. There is just something about her that draws you right ot her. And she loves me, when I show up to see everyone, she is the first to greet me and will actively chase everyone else away so that she can have all my attention. If I moved away, she shadows me. Her and I have had some great times out on the trails, both at home and when we have trailered to them. I am so very very excited about her baby and eagerly awaiting his or her arrival in May. We still have a ways to go yet!

No comments: