Sunday, October 19, 2008

My LIttle Boy is Growing Up!

Here is my little Ace man now. He is 16 months old and growing into quite a handsome guy. Now that winter is on its way and he is growing his winter coat he is turning a beautiful deep sorrel color :)
The other day we were having some fun in one of our training sessions and I had the saddle on Ace for a bit. He looked good so I took some pictures. When I loaded the pictures on the camera and compared them to a picture I took of him with the saddle on when he was almost 13 months I could really see how much my little guy has grown!

The saddle almost swarmed him here, but above he looks good and it looks like it fits him! He is going to be a handsome trail horse.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

You just have so much fun but I know it is lots of work too.
Patsy