Monday, October 20, 2008

Barrel Racing Cow Horse!

Buck is quite the horse. He is very well broke, I know that. He rides really nicely, fast but nice. I emailed his previous owner the other day just looking for a bit of background on my boy. I was just curious as to what Buck did when he was younger because he is a very interesting fellow.

I found out he is quite the guy! He was used extensively to train racehorses for the track. He trained young colts barrel racing and he worked cows. He has lived a very active and interesting life! He has a phenomenal pedigree and a lot of speed. He watches the sheep move about a lot, more than any of the other horses, I suppose because of his previous cow work...sheep are kinda like cows I guess to a horse!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I like Buck he is the kind of guy that liked this work.
Patsy