Friday, October 10, 2008

Ace and Misty Return!

Go Ace Go! Today I put Ace and Misty back into the same pasture as Cricket, Phoenix, Buck and the llamas and as soon as I released them everyone started to run around. No one was mean, they were just all really excited and hyper. It was truly awesome to watch and it sounded neat too with all those hooves racing around.

I like this one because all his feet are off the ground and his mane and tail are flying!

Here are a few shots of all of them racing around the fields. They all ran around for about 10 minutes in total. Then the older ones settled and began to eat, but little Ace had so much fun he kept racing around.

There they go! Kiwi and Ebony were running aorund too but never really got close enough for me to get them in the pictures.

Here they come! They certianly seemed like they were having lots of fun. Tommorrow should prove intresting as Cujo the Boston Terrier is gonig to accompany me to the farm again....!

Also I am planning on go for a couple rides on some of these guys as it is supposed to be a nice day and who knows how many more great riding days we have left. I ride a little in the winter, just to keep the horses in shape and tuned up but I of course enjoy riding in the fall so much more.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

What fun to see them run like in the wild. Thanks for introduction to Acres of Grace. I have put you on my blog list if that is ok with you.
Patsy