Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Guy


Name: Cujo
Nicknames: The Cuj, Cujer, Little Guy, Buddy
Age: 7 years
Breed: Boston Terrier
Job: Mischevious Little Devil, Awesome Little Companion
In the posts below I have introduced both the farm itself and the animals that reside on it. I now would like to introduce my greatest little buddy ever, Cujo!

I have had Cujo since he was 9 weeks old. He just celebrated his 7th birthday in July. He is the funniest little guy ever. He always makes me laugh. He is gentle for the most part (but he does not like other male dogs) and is dominated by my two cats.

I've taken Cujo all over the place with me...from a spontaneous road trip to Montreal (several, several, several hours in the car) to obedience classes, the beach and the farm. He is not used to the farm because he did not grow up in a rural setting so he tends to get very excited and at times barks at the animals. I think he will be fine if I take him out there more to get used to them...its just that he is so little and the llamas are guardians who have a natural hate for the canine species that worries me a little.....

Cujo is a big suck and loves nothing more than sneaking up onto the bed for a rest or to play with his toys.....I guess he figures if the cats are allowed why not him?!?!

He loves to snuggle up in the blankets to keep nice and toasty warm. I often find him completely covered in blankets and if you don't look closely enough you would never know he was even in there!

Cujo adores water! Obsessed with it is more accurate. He cannot stand to bea near water without going for a swim. He is my little water dog. This surprised me actaully because he is so little I did not think he would like it and I thought he would get too cold. My parents have a big husky/german shepard dog and she hates water with a passion.....Cujo on the other hand adores it and loves his bath times!

1 comment:

Alice said...

As a Boston owner myself, I love your Cujo. I lose my Maggie under the covers too. It always makes me laugh when she burrows down at my back every night.Such silly, funny, wonderful dogs.