Monday, May 4, 2009

Look Who's Home!


Ebony is home!!! She arrived Sunday from the Stud farm. She is pregnant and now all we have to do is wait unti l next April for her little baby to be born....that won't be hard at all....NOT. I am excited that she is pregnant and happy to have her back home.

Kiwi and I were taking a walk around the house and yard a few days ago before ebony got back. He seemed to really enjoy getting out and seeing things and of course he loves posing for the camera!!


Tia got a little frisky and decided to chase Kiwi.

This is one smart llama!!! He wanted the grass on the other side of the fence...lol we all know that story!....and so he simply laid down and stuck his head under! I had to laugh when I walked upon this scene!

Back together again! Here is a picture I took just an hour ago, its been one day since Ebony came home and she seemed a little nervous....because remember we moved while she was gone so she has never been to this farm before....so I let them out onto some nice pasture, it is the summer pasture and we are still waiting for some fencing before we let the horses out but I thought I would let Kiwi and Ebony out for a little while so have some nice grass. Welcome home Ebony! We missed you!

No comments: