Friday, May 8, 2009

Kittens!!

SO CUTE!!! We got 2 little barn kittens today. They are so soft and adorable!!! We have alot of mice so we needed a cat so I thought I would get 2 so that they can be friends.
These guys are a brother and sister and they are 8 weeks old. They have settled in well and are very very friendly and sweet. No names yet, but I will let you know. These little babies will soon be joined by the first foal baby.


The little solid grey one is male. He is curious and friendly.

This little white and grey one is the female. She is very cuddly and likes to be held. She is so sweet.

They like to sleep curled up together and it is adorable. It has been a long time since I had a kitten and I have never had 2 at once, so this is so exciting!
.
Ebony will be so happy when she gets to see the kittens, she loves kittens!

3 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

How sweet is that! They can be friends and catch mice together. Two is better that one at the farm. Have a nice weekend. Becca

Patsy said...

I hope you did'nt mine me featuring your farm on my blog . I want people to see all of the new babys.
Patsy

Sari said...

Hi Patsy, of course I have no problem with you featuring the farm on your blog :) Phoenix is very fussy today so the foal may come sooner than later!! Will post as soon as the foal comes.