Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Critters

Well since things are stormy and snowy outside, there has not been much going on. The horses are standing around in the fields, wishing for warmer weather and grass. So am I...but for different reasons :)

These are my fish. The black one is named Bubbles because he has bubble eyes. Its boring I know, but it suits him. The orange one is a new acquisition as of yesterday. No I did not over feed him, he is a golfball goldfish. His name is Woody, named after Tiger Woods. Original, I know.

Its pretty hard to take a picture of a fish. The flash reflects off the glass tank, and if I don't use a flash the shutter has to be open for a while and by then the fish has swam away...result is a blurry picture. These are the best i could do. I presonally think they are great pictures of fish :)
Emily looks like she got into something in this picture....lol. No no, I woke her up and she was not too happy about it. She is showing me her displeasure. I am getting the cats a kitty condo of sorts....its a multi level cat house. I am going to set it in the front window so they will get the sun on it. Emily has been keeping me awake at night because she is bored. So hopefully the kitty condo will keep her occupied.
Mollikins!!! Cute little Molly. She is quite the cat....hates everyone but me and lets them know by biting....hard! She draws blood. On her chart at the vet she is coded as an aggressive cat. They wear REALLY thick, big gloves when they are working with Molly. She does not bit eme though.....she is not dumb....never bite the hand that feeds you right.

On Tuesday I bought a buckskin gelding. His name is Buck. LOL, I did not name him. He is awesome, very well trained. I rode him in a halter. He will be the final (for now) :) addition to our herd. Even out the sex ratio a bit....2 boys 2 girls. 1 boy llama, 1 girl llama. There we go. Buck is a really cool 14 yr old quarter horse. He was supposed to come today, but the weather ruined it. The next planned date is Saturday. We are expected to get 10-15 cm of snow saturday.....so then we'll plan for monday. Monday is supposed to be nice. We'll see. When he does arrive you can be sure I will have my camera!

No comments: