Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Food Capers

Ebony led everyone out of the barn and upto the horse pasture today when I arrived. She is getting bored and would like to be out in the field...NOW...
.
It will be April soon, and regardless of when the sheep are going to be let out into the fields, as soon as the weather is nice and the grass is growing I am going to let the llamas out. They need to get out and be in the field, not stuck in the barn yard for months on end. I am letting them out in April, not too long from now. If the sheep are not allowed out then I will just have to put the llamas out with the horses. After all they will all be living together in the forest. Should be fun!

Ebony had to check out the camera from all the different angles. She thought there might be some food on it.

Any food here? Her nose is bald...maybe from her halter? I don't think so since she never wears it...might be some kind of bug or something that has removed all the hair. Kiwi's nose is bald too. I will have a closer look in a few weeks when Dr. Wilkins comes out to do yearly shots and check ups (and to geld Blaze...YES!).

No comments: