Sunday, February 24, 2008

An awesome day!

Pheeny and I had a great day! I groomed her up good! brushed her; conditoined her mane; cleaned out her feet (I LOVE HOW SHE IS SO WELL BEHAVED FOR THEM!); and trimmed her pesky whiskers. After all that work I needed a rest and she just looked so comfy there tied to the fence :) lol so I hopped on and sat on her for about 15 minutes while I talked to mom and Pheeny was PERFECT! she did not move or fuss or anything. Just stood there, very calm and relaxed! It was great.
She is so comfy, what a good girl. I love that she ties to the fence no problem. Cricket can tie, but she has been pretty fussy these past few weeks. I think she is still nervous. Oh well practice makes perfect right?!
Blaze got a new halter and he looks so cute in it! The other halter he had was getting too small and fading to a pink colour so we decided to put Blaze in bright blue ;) He was out in the front yard for the first time in this pic..there was so much to see and so much to smell. He was nervous, and it didn't help that the girls called to him from time to time, but I fed him his lunch in the front yard, so he did not think it was so bad after that!

No comments: