Monday, December 3, 2007

Blaze aka Patch

We haven't seen Gracie's boy Blaze for a while, so I was looking through his pictures and found some very cute ones of him that I thought I would share. He looks so cute here. He is different looking now, he will ALWAYS be cute but now he has a lot of bald patches thanks to the ringworm. I am thinking of calling him 'Patch' :) He is hopefully over this now, and I am looking forward to having him home in the spring.
You can see here how he was beginning to go grey already, well now a few months later he is REALLY going grey. He is going to be dappled like his mom. I love this picture of him, it is a picture of his personality if you will. He is so curious, and playful. Now he is not, becasue he is feeling ill, but he will be again.
awwwwww.....I miss you baby.

No comments: