Saturday, August 9, 2008

(One of) My Girl(s)

Cricket and I had a phenomenal ride today!!! We have not ridden for about 4 months, but it was a great ride! Not only that but I took her out into a field she has not been in before and we cantered all around the fields, it was great! She can be nervous, as I have enplained due to the missing eye, but she was good as gold today.
She has such a nice floaty canter (and trot) it is like sitting on a waterbed. She is my oldest horse (almost 17 yrs) yes she is most often mistaken for being one of the youngest. She is in great shape and she is very fluid and smooth in her movements.
Thats my girl :) I was also out on Phoenix today, but for some reason no pictures were taken of her....lol I will have to speak to the photographer about that ;)
See ya! We're off for more adventures!

No comments: