Monday, January 21, 2008

Goodbye's


Well I made the decision to find Dyna a new home. She is a great horse and I love her, but she is a big girl who needs a job. She is a bit intimidating for people to ride, though she is a nice ride. She is going to a wonderful home where she will live with 3 other mares, outside 24/7, and in the summer she will pull a wagon. The people who have bought Dyna are young, and they seem really nice. They are expecting a baby any day now, so Dyna in a year or two will have a little fella to give horse rides to.


I am gonig to miss her, but it will be better for her. Dyna loves to work, she is good at her job and here she is just not getting the work that she needs, because I don't drive horses.

Dyna leaves on sunday, and we are trading Dyna for a QH/Cob that is for trails. She is much smaller than Dyna, only 15hh, bay and most importantly good for trail rides. So we are doing a trade.

I am sad to see Dyna go, she will be missed, but I am excited for the arrival of Phoenix!

No comments: